Trainee Engineer – Robotics and Automation
Current Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Diploma Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electronics
Year of passing: 2017/18
Aggregate in Diploma: 80% and above (Preferably toppers)
Any automation experience is added benefit
1. Industrial Robot setup and programming
2. Robotic simulation and offline programming
3. Integration of industrial robot with machines, toolings and peripheral equipments
4. Installation and commissioning to automation systems
5. PLC, HMI and SCADA programming for robotic automation system
6. Automation in automotive and general industries
7. Electrical wiring for interface panels for integration
8. Project management
9. Proposals and feasibility study
10. Drafting and layout
Required Skills sets:
1. Proficient in English communication and written skills
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Good understanding of electrical control systems
4. Ability for logical thinking and conceptualization
5. Extensive knowledge on pneumatics, drives, PLC and wiring
6. Ability to work independently and in team
1. Frequent travel & deputation to customer sites is expected anywhere in INDIA &
2. On-site installation/commissioning work is planned for any location – within India and
3. Candidates should be ready for long-term on-site projects
4. The first year of working with RESOL will be considered as the probation period
5. If the performance is found to be satisfactory during the probation period, RESOL will
offer employment to the candidate with all employee benefits.
6. The candidate will require to sign a contract with RESOL for a period of 3 years before
the start of probation.
7. If the performance during the probation period is not found satisfactory then RESOL
will have the right to terminate the contract
The trainee engineer, during the probation period will be undergoing training for first 3
months to make them capable to meet industrial standards in automation followed by project
support under the guidance of mentors. During the last 3 months they will be introduced to
work independently on projects.
The performance will be evaluated at the end of probation period to induct as an employee.
The payscale and designation will be upgraded accordingly after the induction as per
the industry standards and their individual performance.