Programming for Non Programmers (Python)
This course is offered as a part of our Introductory Data Science programme. It with deal with the nuances of programming and control logic in a lucid and interactive way to make you comfortable and confident is implementing programming logic.
We will use Python for our course exercises as it is not only easy and simple to pick up but also the de facto language for Data Science in Industry.
This 6 weeks programme will be touching on following topics :
- Python Overview
- Setup Programming Environment on individual laptops
- Operators, Variables & Controls
- Data Structures – List, Iterator, Range, Stacks
- Functions & Lambda expressions
- File handling
source : pexels.com
Here are the key highlights of the course :
|Classes||12 classes; approx 18 hours|
|No of seats||10|
|Start date||Sep 15, 2018|
|Bid closing||Sep 12, 2018|
Contact us for further details
- This is an offline classroom-based course.
- The classes will be conducted in Bangalore, INDIA.
- Venue details will be confirmed shortly.
To enroll or get course details drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org