Here is the index of articles on frequently asked questions and troubleshooting tips specifically for users joining SCOUT Classroom using laptop, desktop or their mobile device iOS 11+ and Android 6+.
As a Moderator(Teacher) how do I…
The following features and functions in SCOUT Classroom are associated with the Moderator (Teacher).
- Manage viewers
- Promote/demote/remove a user
- Lock viewer’s ability to use their mic/webcam/chat/shared notes
- Give/take presenter role
- Recording Class session
- Use Closed Captions
- Clear the public chat
- Create and manage breakout rooms
- End meeting on logout
- How do I know participants have joined the Audio conference
- Use the presentation controls
- Upload a presentation & enable for download
- Share an External Video Link
- Share my screen
- Use Live polling
- Join the audio
- Set a status
- Make webcams larger
- Share a Webcam
- Close the presentation/enlarge the webcams
- Use the multi-user whiteboard
- Send public and private chat messages
- Move webcam(s) in a live session
- Use shared notes
- Respond to polls
- Join breakout rooms
- View closed captions
- Access the Options Menu
Here are few FAQs which are specific to the general usage and linked to SCOUT platform.
- How many users can I have in a Scout Classroom session at one time?
- How many webcams can I share in a meeting?
- Users unable to share video in the meeting ?
- Can I play a video using screen sharing?
- Do I have Keyboard Shortcuts in Scout Classroom?
- What are the minimum system requirements for Scout Classroom?
- What is the policy for data privacy on Scout ?
If you encounter an issue that is not listed above, please let us know by submitting a ticket to email@example.com with the following information:
- Description of the issue or steps to take to reproduce
- Screenshots; if you are able to capture
- Title, date and time of the session where the issue was encountered
We appreciate your feedback!