Data Analysis with Python
About this course: Learn how to analyze data using Python. This course will take you from the basics of Python to exploring many different types of data. You will learn how to prepare data for analysis, perform simple statistical analyses, create meaningful data visualizations.
1. Importing Data sets
2. Cleaning the Data
3. Data frame manipulation
4. Summarizing the Data
Data Analysis with Python will be delivered through lecture, lab, and assignments. It includes following parts:
Data Analysis libraries: will learn to use Pandas & Numpy libraries to work with a sample dataset. We will introduce you to pandas, an open-source library, and we will use it to load, manipulate, analyze, and visualize cool datasets.
- Basic / intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel or another spreadsheet software (common functions, vlookups, Pivot Tables etc)
- Basic experience with the Python programming language
- Strong knowledge of data types (strings, integers, floating points, booleans) etc
After this course you will learn :
- Perform a multitude of data operations in Python’s popular “pandas” library including grouping, pivoting, joining and more!
- Learn hundreds of methods and attributes across numerous pandas objects
- Possess a strong understanding of manipulating 1D, 2D, and 3D data sets
- Resolve common issues in broken or incomplete data sets
Here are the key highlights of the course :
|Classes||12 classes ( approx 24 hours)|
|No of seats||10|
|Start date||Sep 15, 2018|
For futher details, contact us :
- This is an offline classroom-based course.
- The classes will be conducted in Bangalore, INDIA.
- Venue details will be confirmed shortly.
To enroll or get course details drop an email to email@example.com